SFW10XP E Wire Stapler
Casebacks, wood baskets, plastic parts|
No longer available
Fasteners for this tool: E wire 3/16" crown, 20g. E06-E10
This durable, fine-wire SENCO air powered tool is designed for professional performance.
The Senco SFW10XP has excellent features for user comfort, resulting in greater production output.
Various SFW10XP models drive staples with crowns of 3/16", 3/8" or 1/2" and leg lengths up to 5/8".
The Senco SFW10XP-E drives 3/16" crown 20g. staples from 3/8" to 5/8" in length.
Automotive Vinyl and Trim, Bedding, Cabinets, Furniture Frames and Trim, Mirror and Picture Frames, Molding, Roofing Felt, Shoemaking, TV and Stereo Grille Cloth, Upholstery Trim Panels.
• No front screw heads — Tool glides through fabric
• 1" lip length — Makes getting into tight spots easier
• Rounded steel cap — Won't harm fabric
• Rear exhaust — Keeps oil off fabric
• Bottom-load magazine — Facilitates easier loading
• Cast aluminum outer rail — Longer life and durability
• Both U.S. and metric skirt guide cast into outer magazine — No need for tape measure
• Compact tool design — Easily reaches tight spots
• Slightly longer magazine — Ability to load full strip even with 25 staples left from previous strip
• Reload window — Indicates when to reload
• Full two-year warranty
Power (in/lbs): 48
Height: 5-13/16" (148 mm)
Weight: 2 lb (.9 kg)
Fasteners: 3/16" crown, 20g. E06-E10
Fastener Capacity: 110
Reg. Operating Pressure: 50—95 psig (3.5—6.6 bar)
END OF PAGE