Senco SLS20HF Pneumatic
SHF15 Factory Recon
Drives 1" R-Wire staples|
Recommended for laminate flooring.
No longer available
Fasteners for this tool: R wire 3/16 crown, 19 gauge, 1" length.
The lightweight Senco SLS20HF
tongue-and-groove installation stapler drives 1"
staples at a perfect 45 degree angle every time and virtually eliminates
tongue splitting and floor surface damage. Its front block easily adjusts
for different floor thicknesses, while the industry-exclusive safety ensures
accurate staple placement. The SLS20HF is the ideal tool for installation of 1/4",
5/16" and 3/8" hardwood and hardwood laminate flooring.
• Large magazine holds 170 one-inch staples
• Front block easily adjusts to floor thickness
• Industry-exclusive safety controls staple placement
• Drives 1" staples at perfect 45º angle every time
• Power adjusted motor drives staples to consistent and controllable depth
• Weighs just 3.2 pounds
• Ergonomic comfort grip handle for superior balance and feel
Tool Weight: 3.2 Ibs.
Capacity: 170 one inch long flooring staples
The SLS20HF drives 19 ga. 3/16 crown x 1 inch R13 staples
END OF PAGE